Diva Noo's

The latest Noo's for the Diva Do's!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our New Theme!


Miss "C" and I have been discussing the theme for this year! We have already decided on the theme for this years Fashion Show...even if it is in May! We are soOooO excited! I believe this will be the BEST show theme we've ever done! I have been wanting to do this idea for years!

I am not revealing just yet...you know we always keep these thing a surprise....but it is the girliest, prissyest, most over the top theme we've ever done!!! I can't wait!

For all of you newbies, our End-Of-Year-Fashion Show is the final project of the year, a big party really, where we show off the outfits we have been working on, award our trophies, and eat cake!

This years theme will not dissapoint! Join us, won't you?

We have a few spaces still available, call me! 256-582-1497

No comments: